Register and Report sales. A multi-lingual cash register on iPad for small retail shops , combining design with usability and functionality.
Use it in fashion-shops, hairdressers-salons, jewellery-shops and any other place where an ugly old-style POS is misplaced. You will be amazed about your client’s reactions!
Store Handling SA, a small Swiss company specialized in retail business, has developed this cash register with only one target : It must be extremely simple to use and still cover all daily needs at the POS.
Make sure to download and test our fully functional free version “Cashy-POS Lite” before buying the full version!
- Stand alone, NO CLOUD!
- Extremely easy to use!
- One-time-buy – no monthly costs
- Privacy : Your sales-data remains in your hands – no internet service or additional computer needed
- Enter prices directly into categories or create products and assign them to buttons on main-screen
- Stylish cash register producing many positive client feedbacks
- Be flexible and mobile in your shop
- Choose between sales-prices including sales-tax (VAT) or without taxes
- Extended reporting system to optimize your business
- Print standard receipts on receipt-printers from the Epson TM-T88 series (LAN). Check our FAQ’s for more information about supported printers!(LINK)
- Connect a barcode scanner
- 50 bestseller-products can be assigned to buttons and placed directly on main screen
- Large number of products can be assigned due to extended PLU (15 digits)
- Data security : Each close-day allows you to send a backup file per mail
- Receipt printing on standard receipt printer from the Epson TM-T88 series (LAN) and other vendors or send receipts by email
- Barcode scanning using Bluetooth-scanner
- Multi-lingual (EN-GE-FR-SP-IT-NO)
- 10 categories on main screen
- 8 sellers with adjustable rights on main screen
- 4 individually named payment buttons on main screen
- 3 different VAT settings
- No internet-connection needed (except if using send report functions)
- Completely computer independent
- Refund and return using Cancel-Button
- Manual time tracking of your sellers
- Close-day / month / year functions with reporting
- Sales- Money- Employee-reports with predefined filters
- All reports exportable as CSV-files (needs internet-connection)
- PC and Mac desktop-application for easy product gathering available (not mandatory)
How to use
A wizard guides you through the first installation steps and helps you to create the first seller, the first category as well as its assigned VAT.
The wizard allows you to choose how you are treating your sales prices. Should they include the sales-tax (VAT) or not ?
Now you are guided directly to the app-settings where you can define the name of the four payment options, the receipt footer, your shop name and many other parameters.
You can now add more categories and products using the menu-items at the bottom of the screen.
Sliding the left part of the main screen leads you to a page where you add products to buttons. Just tap onto one of the “+”-signs and choose the product you want to assign to this button. A tap outside removes the “+”-signs and a longer tap onto a button allows to remove this product from main screen.